Get Cheats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Get Cheats

Cheats for all games.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So is this the end?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desu_Is_A_Lie

Male
Number of posts : 2
eXperience :
So is this the end? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So is this the end? Right_bar_bleue

So is this the end? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So is this the end? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-03

So is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: So is this the end?   So is this the end? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 am

Well, it's been a while since 1st-hack has gone offline. I don't know if you will see this, Xexiu, but i wonder if it's all really over? 1st-hacks was a great community, it was such a disappointment that it has fallen like that... Now it's teared apart. Well, some of us has returned to GZP or D3, but, oh, i don't like it. 1stH was great... They are not like 1stH...
Back to top Go down
Xexiu
Special Member
Special Member
Xexiu

Male
Number of posts : 388
eXperience :
So is this the end? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100So is this the end? Right_bar_bleue

So is this the end? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100So is this the end? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Player
Blaster:
So is this the end? Left_bar_bleue1500/1500So is this the end? Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: So is this the end?   So is this the end? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi Desu, its not the end. The problem is that very few donated to renew the license (reached 45$). The license costs 280€ to renew the vbulletin license and pay the hosting for 1 year (1 year license vbulletin). So we didn't reach the money to pay it, and I don't got any work right now, so 1stH will stay close till I get the money to pay the license... maybe months.

1stH isn't dead (all is ok, database, users, forum, files, etc.) its just closed cause of the license. I'm currently paying 5€ to keep it online but closed Sad. If you know any friends to help me and each one pay 10€/5€ to reach 280€ for 1 year, than will be ok.

we need 28 members to pay 10€ each to have 280€.

Let me know if you know something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1st-hacks.site.io
Desu_Is_A_Lie

Male
Number of posts : 2
eXperience :

Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: So is this the end?   So is this the end? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Sure I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is this the end?   So is this the end? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So is this the end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Get Cheats :: 1st-hacks :: Stuff :: Go to:-
Jump to: